2013年8月27日星期二

Kareena Kapoor confirms her life is the same with before after marriage


Kareena Kapoor confirms her life is the same with before after marriage

Kareena-Kapoor-and-Saif-Ali-Khan
Actress Kareena Kapoor confirms that her marriage with actor Saif Ali Khan is the same with before and she hopes the Nawab of Pataudi also remains the same.
Saif and Kareena, After five years courtship, got married in court on October 16, 2012.

“Saif and I were in love and we decided to get married. For us everything is same. Things are going great (in married life). It is just the same even while I was dating Saif… Things are going amazing. Saif is same as before, hopefully he will never change,” said Kareena.

“For media and people, it (marriage) seems like a big thing. But in real life it is not like that. There have never been any restrictions. We are surprised when people ask what is the difference after marriage, we fail to understand this as there is no difference. He is in America and we were talking about this thing… it seems surprising,” she said.

Even though Kareena says things are the same after marriage, there is usually an extra responsibility after marriage but for her, singlehood and marriage is more or less the same.

“Since childhood I was a responsible girl. There was responsibility of the family… First of my mother, then my sister Karisma and now Saif’s responsibility. But he (Saif) is pretty much on his own, he is a responsible person, he’s quite mature,” the 32-year-old actress said.

Kareena Kapoor believes that she is able to balance her work and love.
“Both (love and work) are equal for me. I have been balancing things. I am an actress who has been open about my relationships. There is nothing wrong in falling in love.

“I don’t know why people associate love with your career? I don’t understand why people ask this? Because love is like the way you breathe air… You love your mother but still you work. I love my mother, family and I still work,” she added.

没有评论:

发表评论